Our wedding styling and design service is for those of you who have your wedding planning under control, but could do with help with the creative and visual side of things.
Nicole’s design skills really come into their own with this package – with an undergraduate degree in Fashion and Contour Design, and a background in design and buying, she has an amazing eye for styling.
Following a complimentary consultation, we’ll put together a complete, bespoke styling and design concept for your wedding, for your acceptance. This will include a mood board, a custom colour palette, and a sample of the specific items we will source for you.
Once we’ve agreed on the concept, we will then go on to create a tailored design concept pack for you. This will include designs of every area of your wedding venue, with concept sketches.
Once we’ve got the visuals planned, we will source the high quality suppliers needed to bring this vision to life. This can include florists, stationery designers, lighting designers and any other suppliers required to create the perfect style and design. How things go from there, is completely up to you – we can be as involved as you’d like us to be. We can simply introduce you to the suppliers, or we can liaise with them for you and and manage everything, including styling everything on the day.
The services in this package can include:
- An initial venue visit to ensure we have a clear understanding of the required styling.
- A complete bespoke styling and design concept for your wedding, including a mood board, a custom colour palette, and a sample of the specific items we will source for you.
- Sourcing all high quality suppliers needed to bring your agreed vision to life.
- A second venue visit, shortly before your wedding date, to confirm everything with the venue coordinators.
- Regular email and telephone updates regarding the details of your wedding.
- Two face-to-face consultations between now and your wedding day, to keep you up to date with all details.
- Confirmation with all contracted styling suppliers one week before your wedding, to ensure everything is on schedule and to confirm arrival times.
- Set up of styling and design items on your wedding day (up to five hours), or the day before (depending on when the venue allows access).
- Managing any unexpected occurrences on the day, to ensure that the venue style and design is as you imagined.
Minimum fee – £800
Please note: any discounts we receive are handed back to our clients; we do not accept commission from suppliers.